Contract Delivery Manager, Onshore (HR21089)
Job Description as Contract Delivery Manager, Onshore with Stork:
Responsible for the delivery of contracted scopes, ensuring that all aspects of the contract are adhered to and that they meet or exceed both Stork and the client’s expectations in a safe and timely manner.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities as Contract Delivery Manager, Onshore:
- Accountable for overall delivery of contracted scopes and creating new opportunities for cross- and up-selling of product and services into the contract.
- Propose, agree and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and deliverables in conjunction with the client
- Establish, monitor and report monthly performance, in conjunction with central support functions and across the following areas:
- People Management – Training and Competency, P&Ds
- Budgets/Forecasting/Contract Leakage/Savings & Efficiencies
- Innovation and improvement Initiatives
- Manpower and plant & equipment utilisation and availability
- Developing and implementing the contract strategy including planning, commercial and technical aspects.
- Identify mechanisms within the contract to deliver maximum revenue to the organisation whilst providing the safest most cost efficient and productive solution
- In conjunction with the assigned Contract Engineer, create and maintain an accurate contract Risk Register
At Stork, Safety is our first Core Value and we believe that safety is a team effort.
Safer Together is employee owned. It is how we think, communicate and act at Stork.
As a member of the Stork team, there are expectations of you within your role:
- Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role, if unsure ask your Line Manager
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters
- Work in accordance with your departmental HSEQ Service Level Agreement (if in existence)
- Understand and adhere to the Safer Together behaviours
- Accountable for HSEQ management and alignment with Client HSEQ Strategy
- Championing Corporate HSEQ Objectives and lead by example
- Develop and maintain an HSEQ plan in conjunction with the client and report progress to all stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Capture, record and implement best practices, recommendations and lessons learned and contribute to continuously improve the quality, efficiency and performance.
- Responsible for the investigation of non-conformities and review and implementation of suggested improvements.
- In conjunction with HSEQ, lead accident/incident investigation and implementation of actions and close out
- Contribute to the EMT Leader duty rota to ensure 24/7 duty of care and emergency response
- Accountable for the management and deployment of project personnel ensuring the best utilisation of resources and operational efficiency is achieved.
- Implement and manage people performance, including P&D, pay reviews with direct reports
- Ensure that all project personnel are managed in accordance within Stork Policies and Procedures and possess the prerequisite skills and competence to perform their role safely and effectively.
- Review the performance of assigned onshore and offshore project personnel
- Identify, recruit and evaluate team composition in relation to both Stork’s and the Clients expectations.
Further Job Tasks and Responsibilities as Contract Delivery Manager, Onshore:
- Monitor, control and optimize all costs relating to the contract.
- Be responsible and accountable for the planning, monitoring and control of budgets and quantify all expenditure across all scopes within the contract
- Ensure the contract achieves budgeted profit objectives and growth – achieving or exceeding agreed targets, achieving optimum gross margins, controlling overhead expenditure.
- Developing budgets and forecasts and continuously review performance against agreed objectives/targets, reporting any variation to plan.
- Review, implement and improve financial and project management control mechanisms in conjunction with the Project Controls function
- Assume P&L responsibility for their contract
- Develop and Maintain client relationships and visibility within the client office and remain accessible to the client
- Promote the company’s services and review performance against agreed objectives/targets;including:
- Identification of new market opportunities.
- Integration of new products/innovative solutions into the contract
- Maintain regular contact with existing and potential customers and establish close relationships with them in order to promote existing product lines and corporate interests.
- Provides support in proposals/pre-qualifications prior to bid submissions
- Expand existing client base in their area of business in accordance with business strategy
- Participate in client events e.g. HSEQ conferences, step in safety events etc.
At Stork, we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for the Contract Delivery Manager, Onshore:
- HND/Degree in a relevant field or equivalent qualification.
- Engineering, technical, quality or commercial background/qualification
- Asset Integrity services background / qualification
- Master’s Degree in Maintenance Management/Project Management/Business Management/Contract Management.
- CDM (Construction Design & Management Qualification)
- Asset Integrity services background / experience
- Leading a multi-discipline project team
- Demonstrable experience in interfacing with clients
- Project management experience in a fast moving operational environment
- Experience with profit and loss responsibility esirable
- Previous Experience in CDM (Construction Design & Management)
- Previous experience in fabric maintenance
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of Stork and/or client Business Management Systems
- Relevant industry experience
- Conversant with and can apply the legislative requirements surrounding HSEQ aspects pertaining to the areas of responsibility.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive and extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life assurance, income protection, and private medical insurance.
In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Location: North England, United Kingdom
Hours: 40 hours
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; Safer together Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the difference that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
Are you the person we're looking for? We're looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. For more information please contact the recruiter on Careers@stork.com.