Intern Global People & Organization Development
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic intern who is interested in working on different projects within an international environment. In our global People & Organization Development (P&OD) department, we develop various instruments, programs and processes for our organization worldwide. Topics we work on include Performance Management, Leadership Development and Talent Management.
During this internship you will work directly with the Global P&OD Director for Stork. You will participate in high-level consultations to which you will be able to actively contribute.
You will join us in working on the following topics in a supporting or project-leading role. Together we can decide which are most appropriate for you to work on, taking into account your personal interests.
Examples of tasks and projects you can work on:
- Coordination of further roll-out of a Leadership Development program;
- Development of several communication and training materials;
- Coordination of development of several E-learning modules (of which Performance Management, Leadership Development) and coordination translations;
- Further development of an integral Talent Development approach within Stork;
- Improvement of our P&OD intranet environment;
- Monitoring actions and addressing action holders.
You are free to share your own ideas and put them into practice. Also you will attend meetings with stakeholders worldwide. The diverse character of the activities and tasks involved during this internship will make your time at Stork challenging and inspiring.
You are a 3rd or 4th year student HR or Business studies or comparable;
Specific requirements for the Intern:
• Your English written skills are excellent, knowledge of the Dutch language is preferable;
• You are communicative and creative;
• You work independently, proactively, in a structured and result-oriented manner;
• You have strong analytical skills;
• You are eager to learn and are always open to new insights, knowledge and feedback.
As an intern, Stork offers you a challenging learning environment; an international work environment with great colleagues and a direct line and close cooperation with the Global P&OD Director. As a result, there is plenty of room for professional and personal development. You will also get ample opportunity to build your network and a market-based internship allowance. Also, you get your own laptop, on which you can work both at home and at the office.
Start: February 2021
Hours per week: 32-40 hours
Period: 5-6 months
Location: Utrecht, you will work + / – 50% from the office and 50% from home
Internship compensation: €600,- per month, based on 40 hours
Stork offers services and products associated with maintenance, modifications and assurance of asset integrity of production facilities. We are delivering technical support that spans the asset lifecycles of our customers operations. From concept through to execution – Stork aims to reduce risk, assure safety and improve asset performance for our customers to enhance their profits.
The location of the internship is the head office in Utrecht, where various departments are located. This also applies to the Global People & Organization Development department, of which you will become part.
The team currently consists of 2 colleagues. You will have a lot of contact with them. In addition to your own team, you also have many internal and external contacts, such as the regional P&OD consultants and external consultancies.
Are you the Intern we are looking for? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. Do you want to know more first? Than you can contact the recruiter below.