International Rotating Sales Manager
We are looking for a passionate and sales driven person to join our sales team, located in Rotterdam, but working internationally. You will be focused on developing the International Market regarding gearbox, turbo machinery and pump services. The services include: Inspection, repair, modification and new built of gearboxes, turbine rotors and components. You will have the responsibility for the complete sales process from, order intake up to delivery and after sales. You will play an important role in developing our services and building relationships with new clients, existing clients and local resources.
Tasks and responsibilities as Sales Manager:
- As Sales Manager you will work closely with the back-offices and the regional sales team of Stork companies within the specified region. You will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and developing and maintaining the relationship with existing customers. You are playing a pro-active role in recognizing market developments and turning these possibilities in sales opportunities.
- You are responsible for the administration of sales data in the CRM-system and you are responsible for visit reports in general and creating account plans for key customers;
- You will be responsible for the sales plan for your specific region (together with Manager Marketing & Sales);
- You will accompany customers during visits in our factory and during urgent repairs and warranty issues;
- You will be responsible for giving presentations, organizing, trade fairs, seminars and customer events.
- Also you are responsible for offering after sales service to the customer.
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for the Sales Manager:
- You have a Bachelor or higher degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- You have a minimum 5 years of relevant experience working in Rotating Equipment;
- You have experience in- and knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Maintenance & Components.
- You are solid in contract management (terms & conditions) and you have excellent sales skills and a proven track record of commercial Rotating Equipment Services successes;
- You are willing to travel extensively (> 50%);
- You are fluent (both verbal and in written) in English and Dutch.
Stork is a dynamic, international and fastly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of eduaction programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Stork is dedicated to improving asset integrity for clients throughout the asset lifecycle. For clients operating in the Oil & Gas, Chemical & Process, and Power industries, we aim to be their ONE partner for life. We are ONE team delivering ONE level of service to our customers from concept through to execution. We offer a wide range of seamless solutions and specialist services across all areas of asset management and maintenance, while always seeking to reduce risk, assure safety and improve environmental performance.
Are you the Sales Manager we’re looking for? By clicking on the button below you can apply directly.